Tuesday, 1 June 2010

It is Very Clear....Our Love is Here to Stay

We celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary last week. Mummy and daddy sneaked out to a jazz club in London, while you were peacefully sleeping at your grandparents'. I think I can get used to this:) Celebrations of this year were quite classy compared to last year's pizza, dvd and screaming baby event! But we were back home before midnight, which is considerably responsible compared to previous years' drink till you drop( embarrase yourself in front of complete strangers and have a terrible hangover the next day, be grumpy and hate yourself) events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuZSYpM8UY

After a joyful evening in London, we decided to torture ourselves the next day and see Sex and the City 2! Even though the film was disgusting, I can admit that I enjoyed it a little bit simply for the fact that it was the first movie we have seen on big screen in a year and a half!!

Thank you for a lovely weekend my babies

No comments:

Post a Comment