This blog is mainly for my gorgeous girls Isabelle and Amelie. It is an online scrapbook. Just a fraction of all the little things piling up in mummy's little head, while they are busy growing up. But, whoever you are, you are all welcome to read. I will be happy to share.I often write in Turkish though. Hoping that one day they'll be able to read in Turkish!
Friday, 9 March 2012
Well, I didn't get the job in the end:( In the future, I must try harder to control my nerves during the interviews. I will be grumpy for a few days probably. I really wanted that job and I am sure I would have been good at it. Oh bother! Nevermind...there will be other great opportunities like this( yeah for me to waste!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As u said, nevermind! Hayırlısı bu değilmiş demek ki. ;)
ReplyDeleteSevgiler.
Bir daha Bursa'ya geldigimde sana haber vericem belki gorusuruz. Bana da biraz 'hirs' asilarsin belki:)
ReplyDelete