This blog is mainly for my gorgeous girls Isabelle and Amelie. It is an online scrapbook. Just a fraction of all the little things piling up in mummy's little head, while they are busy growing up.
But, whoever you are, you are all welcome to read. I will be happy to share.I often write in Turkish though. Hoping that one day they'll be able to read in Turkish!
Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Baby's due date was today!
bebisin rahati yerinde galiba. aramiza tesrif etmeye pek niyeti yok gibi.
gel kucuk kiz, hadi gel artik! annen yedi yedi sisti. yere goge sigamaz oldu. hergun offlar pufflar oldu.
Thank you! The idea crossed my mind too actually. I even tried to find a boy's name that I like, just in case. May be there is a little lazy 'Samuel' in there who knows!
Waiting is painful. Will do some DIY today to keep myself busy! x
Baby girls don't wait that long, maybe the doc got it wrong :) hope all the best...
ReplyDeleteC.
Thank you! The idea crossed my mind too actually. I even tried to find a boy's name that I like, just in case. May be there is a little lazy 'Samuel' in there who knows!
ReplyDeleteWaiting is painful. Will do some DIY today to keep myself busy! x
She (or he) hasn't arrived yet?
Deleteno! 4 days overdue and no sign of the baby yet:(
ReplyDeletehope she arrives soon. everthing is gonna be fine!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Will keep you posted. x
ReplyDelete