This blog is mainly for my gorgeous girls Isabelle and Amelie. It is an online scrapbook. Just a fraction of all the little things piling up in mummy's little head, while they are busy growing up. But, whoever you are, you are all welcome to read. I will be happy to share.I often write in Turkish though. Hoping that one day they'll be able to read in Turkish!
Friday, 24 August 2012
House hunting
To my experience, house hunting is an emotional rollercoaster ( sorry couldn' think of a less cheesy term )! God knows how many sleepless nights I've had in the last few nights thinking about ways to make 'other people's houses' more functional and prettier. I have fallen in and out of love and occasionally had platonic feelings for and dreamt about, again 'other people's houses' that we can not afford:( must not give up hopes to find a lovely (potentially at least!)home for us and our girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment